Thursday, November 19, 2009

5 things that happen...when living with females.



















There are a flurry of reasons as to why I find it quintessential that your fellow room-bumping residents be of the female persuasion (like what not to look for in a potential female love interest) yet there are some discrepancies in that area because I at times there are things that happen beyond your control (for better but to a larger degree, worse) and I do feel like I'm slowly drowning in a pool of estrogen and nobody can save me. So in my bid to help my male readers (and possibly save them), I will impart some wisdom on you in relation to living with the (cool) female.

1. They unconsciously create artistic masterpieces using only their worn undergarments on a floorboard canvas (it can also be a carpet canvas).

2. When taking a shower, you have 10 different bottles of shampoo to choose from, yet there are ZERO bottles of conditioner.

3. This one is open to debate but in my experience they tend to cook more (something about maternal instinct).

4. They are more open to you to the point of no shame (for instance they think it's OK that they fart in front of you not knowing that that is all you'll be thinking about for the rest of the night).

5. They are usually the ones to tell you that you appear ugly and hence need to change.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment